Here is the one beating Hamster in 4 piece handicap posted by kinchorru
.This is the line from the start to the end with some comments of mine.
Handicap: Other(Special 4pcs handicap)
1. ... K-4b
* Hamster protected the squares of 5c, 4c and 3c.
*P-6f closed your Bishop's diagonal line. This pawn advancement is to trap Hamster in the future. Hamster opened his Bishop's diagonal line to take it.
* P-9f lured Hamster to take the Pawn on 6f. Hamster took it by Bx6f
* Your plan of using Rook horizontally was revealed. Hamster's bishop got promoted with taking a pawn on 5g.
* Your Rook got promoted with taking a pawn on 6c in return for Hamster's Bishop promotion. Hamster took a pawn on 4g to take the kNight on 2i in the next move.
* B-9g made you have numerical advantage on 5c with your Promoted Rook and Bishop. Hamster added his Rook's line to 5c to protect it.
* P*5d was a very good pawn drop to utilize your Bishop's diagonal line. Hamster could not take it since his King would be exposed in check. Hamster gave up defending the square of 5c and took the kNight on 2i.
* You took Hamster's Rook by your Rook. Hamster took it back. This was an even trade and you kept your initiative to make a next move after the trade.
* Your Bishop got promoted in check with taking a pawn. Hamster's King went back to its original position.
* You dropped a Rook in hand to check Hamster's King supported by your promoted Bishop on 5c.
* Your Rook got promoted to checkmate Hamster's King supported by your Promoted Bishop on 5c. You could beat Hamster to use only your Rook, Bishop and pawns in 4pc handicap. It's important to learn how to activate your major pieces such as Rook and Bishop.