Yesterday Kimura beat Tanigawa in Round 7 of 67th A Juni-sen. After the round is over, the competition is so scrambled that every player still has possiblity to go forward to play-off. Here is the standings today and the opponents in the rest two rounds.
- Goda Masataka(5-2, R8=Miura, R9=Kimura)
- Moriuchi Toshiyuki(4-3, R8=Sato R9=Miura)
- Kimura Kazuki(4-3, R8=Fukaura R9= Goda)
- Sato Yasumitsu(4-3, R8=Moiuchi R9=Fujii)
- Miura Hiroyuki(3-4, R8=Goda R9=Moriuchi)
- Maruyama Tadahisa(3-4, R8=Tanigawa R9=Fukaura)
- Fujii Takeshi(3-4, R8=Suzuki R9=Sato)
- Tanigawa Kouji(3-4, R8=Maruyama R9=Suzuki)
- Suzuki Daisuke(3-4, R8=Fujii R9=Tanigawa)
- Fukaura Koichi(3-4 R8=Kimura R9=Maruyama)
In Japan, who will delegate to B1 is a hot topic rather than who will be a challenger against Meijin. Due to last year's standing and the pairings of rest two games, only top three players on the above list are sure to survive in the A-league for the next term. Two of the rest seven will delegate to B1. They will not be rerieved unless gaining 5 wins this term. Round 8 will be held on February 4 and Final Round on March 3.